- Experience within the graphic design industry for students undergrads.
- A way to learn about how graphic designers work within the industry and a professional level.
What can i learn from the industry?
- How a practice works
- what kind of graphic designers work together
- How many people calloborate
- find out if you work alone or as a team
- at what pace oes the design team have to work to keep up with deadlines
What from/format does industrial experience take?
What areas of industry are you interested in?
- I would be interested in working with layout
- image as type
- fashion retail
What are your concerns about inustrial experience?
- Not being fast enough to keep up with other designers
- Not being confident enough using software
- Having a mind block/ not thinking creativley!
- Sitting at a mac all day in an office !