1. What skills have you developed through this module and how effectively do you think you have
applied them? Throughout this module i have developed skills on photoshop and how to make a pdf work successfully. also i have worked more on documenting my work throughout my sketchbook and tried to be as thorough as possible when explaining my ideas.
2. What approaches to/methods of research have you developed and how have they informed your
design development process? methods of research i did a lot of my primary research by gathering photos of textures in different environments and gathered nature objects such as leaves to draw from and work with. By documenting all this in a sketchbook i got a lot from it as it was easier to see where i was going from one stage to the next,
3. What strengths can you identify in your work and how have/will you capitalise on these? My strengths throughout this project was documentation and i will use the same methods of documenting throughout the next module.
4. What weaknesses can you identify in your work and how will you address these more fully? The weaknesses throughout this module was my final idea of the books they looked unprofessional and scruffy, I am unsure of the processes when it comes to bringing everything together at the end and with this project i have really disappointed myself after putting a lot of effort into every other aspect of the brief and it not coming together as i would have hoped.
5. Identify five things that you will do differently next time and what do you expect to gain from doing
1.lots of primary research- helps to gather a range of possible solutions.
2.dont look at the obvious within the brief go outside the box think of solutions which would not be apparent at first- create something new and innovative.
3. give extra time for bringing the product together-more professional feel to it.
4.time management-finishing the project for the studio deadline not hand in!-less stressful dont rush!!
5.if unsure ask!- final product is sliping because unsure on some of the programs ending up a botch job with the knowledge i know!
Quantity of work produced 4
Quality of work produced 3
Contribution to the group 4